Monday, May 4, 2009

Homemade Bubble Solution Recipe


For those of you who go through a bunch of bubble solution, here is a recipe that is tried and true. The concentrate and bubbles last longer, are bigger and won't stain the sidewalk or house!!! Since using this recipe I have decided I won't ever purchase the pre-made stuff again!

Bubble Solution Recipe
1 cup distilled water (my tap water has too many minerals)
2 Tablespoons Dawn (I think this soap works best)
1 Tablespoons glycerin (available in the pharmacy, it's a skin protectant.....it's also under $3.00)
(One bottle of glycerin will made 14 batches of soap)

Combine ingredients well in a covered container. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I seriously ran out of bubbles this weekend. I'm gonna have to give this a try. Thanks Janet!

Krista Dearden said...

Thank you for sharing tips that save us money!!! I have three boys so we go through bubbles really fast at our house...this will really help!