Monday, May 3, 2010

Sharing my new FAVORITE restaturant...

My sister and brother-in-law took us to a little restaurant several months ago, and from the first bite, I was hooked. It's called SMASHBURGER, and it is the best hamburger I have ever eaten.

They have opened up a few stores around Utah (the one in Orem across from University Mall is the one that gets my business), and I saw that they were having some pretty awesome promotions in May, so I thought I'd let you know about them.

Go to www.smashburger.com and register for their National Burger Month specials. They have three specials going on thru the month of May:

  • From May 10th-13th, you get a free order of SmashFries (rosemary and olive oil delicious-ness) with the purchase of a Smashburger (of which there are a lot of different options to choose from)
  • From May 17th-20th, you get a free kids meal (choose from Smashdog, Smashburger, Grilled Cheese or Chicken fingers) with the purchase of any Smashburger entree. Bring the whole family!
  • And on May 25th, get a free 1/3 lb. All-American Smashburger (100% Angus beef, American cheese, ketchup, mustard, onion, pickle, served on an egg bun ),when you purchase an entree.
Anyway, just thought I share some "burger-love" with you all. Maybe I'll see you at Smashburger one day soon!


No comments: