Thursday, September 4, 2008

4 Items at RiteAid for $0.92


How I did it:
Coupons Used: Buy One Get One Free Coupons from recent newspaper insert combined with a Buy One Get One Free store sale
Items purchased:
2 St. Ives Elements facial cleanser (so I got 2 for FREE)
Subtotal: $31.30

Total after coupons: $0.92 (only sales tax!)
Total Savings this purchase: $30.38

**This was a Sale that actually ended a couple of weeks at RiteAid, however, I got a RAINCHECK for these items because they were out of stock at that time.  But the sale price still applied, and my coupons didn't expire until the end of September.  ALWAYS GET A RAINCHECK IF THE STORE IS OUT OF STOCK--you will still get the sale price, and can combine it with coupons at a later time!!  Beware--stores will put an expiration date on the raincheck--be sure you know if it expires in 2 weeks or 30 days.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I never knew you could use a B1G1 coupon along with a B1G1 sale at a store. To bad there are no Rite Aids near me.