Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nothin' beats a 3 cent bottle of Diet Coke!!

I think I have fully converted my husband to couponing!!! He has always been a good sport, but he says I am no fun to shop with anymore because shopping takes sooo long;)...anyway, he found some great coupons at a local gas station for $1.00 off the purchase of a 20 oz. Coke product and Reese candy bar. In this past Sunday paper, Albertson's had 4 coupons that would double the value of the coupon up to $1.00. Check out my receipts!!!! $0.24 TOTAL (tax only) for 8 20 oz. Cokes and 8 candy bars......great for our Easter!!!

P.S. Because I get multiple newspapers I got several sets of Albertson's coupon and purchased cereal and breadsticks too. I got some cereal for $0.10 a box!!

6 comments:

Jesse, Amy, Gavin & Mauryn said...

I know those coupons are expired now, but which paper were they in? Thanks,
Amy

Amy and Dane said...

Hi Janet! I love your blog and only discovered it a few weeks ago. Would you mind sharing which gas station had those coupons? I live here locally (Utah county- PG area and would love to try that same deal. Thanks for sharing!!

Janet Eyring said...

These coupons are available on a Peelie pad at the Walker's gas station/Taco Bell at the top of the Lindon hill on State Street. However, the doubling coupons from Albertson's expired yesterday.

Janet Eyring said...

The Albertson's coupons were in the Sunday issues of the Deseret News and Salt Lake Tribune.

strollermama said...

How much do you pay for multiple newspapers. Who do I can to get the paper at a great deal?

J♥M said...

Dang! That's got to be the best deal ever and all I can say is wow! You guys are always at the right place at the right time!