Tuesday, September 9, 2008

4 items for $1.18 at Target


**It isn't always unhealthy boxed or canned food that you can find coupons for, you just have to be patient and keep your eyes open!**

How I did it:

I signed up to be a member of VocalPoint a few months ago. Click on the link to sign yourself up. They will send you very good coupons thru the mail periodically. If you already are a member of VocalPoint, you should have received a couple of weeks ago a coupon booklet. In this booklet were amazing coupons for Kashi Crunch! cereal. Kashi cereal is for sale at Target this month (until the 13th) at 4 boxes/$11...AND get a $5.00 Target gift card at the register.


Coupons Used: $2.00 off 1 box coupon, and three $1.00 off coupons combined with the store sale

Items purchased:
4 boxes Kashi Crunch! cereal (15 oz.)

Subtotal: $12.56

Total after coupons (and minus gift card amount): $1.18


Total Savings this purchase: $11.38

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I just went to our target today. If you go to my site:
savvysavingstucson.blogspot.com
I have links for $2 and $1 off per item coupons. I was able to use $6 off the $11. It cost $5, but then they handed me a $5 card. You can't beat this deal. Janet, feel free to post the coupon links on your blog as well!