Monday, October 20, 2008

Deseret Industries...Enough Said


I love Deseret Industries. For those of you who don't know, it is kind of like a Salvation Army Thrift Store. I personally shop there at least one day a week. I try to look for things that are broken or missing pieces that I know I can easily replace. My time is also money, so I don't want to spend too much of if looking for pieces I might not ever find.

I have wanted some sort of help organizing my pantry and a family member had one of these, so I knew what is was when I saw it. I purchased this "Pantry CanSolidator" for organizing my pantry for $3.00. It normally retails for $44.99. It was missing a few pieces, but a store is near my home and I knew I could get the replacements inexpensively. I stopped by the storage store and purchased the replacement parts for $6.00. My total investment was $9.00......what a difference from $44.99!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is a GREAT deal!! DI is great, when you can find good things!

J♥M said...

So clever! Those things are so expensive!